Systems & solutions
Advantages, properties and details
- DELTANET - the smart solution for automated data collection and creation of a topographical overview of installed network components. Remote access to FTTx and HFC components via DCT DELTA‘s FOSTRA-F solution. On-site configuration of DCT DELTA components via WiFi access.
- DELTANET is based on the three applications DELTANET FOSTRA-F, DELTANET SCANAPP and DELTA CONFIGAPP , which can be used independently or in interaction with each other
- DELTANET FOSTRA-F: The simple and cost-effective solution for remote access, e.g. for ingress control (supported features depend on the device) with minimal energy consumption and no additional user bandwidth consumption
- DELTANET SCANAPP: The app (available for Android and iOS) supports during network commissioning - Register the nodes/amplifiers by scanning appropriate QR codes and get a database based topology overview of your network. Integrated tools assists the installer in avoiding mismatches. SCANAPP also supports on-site configuration via the installer‘s mobile device due to the integrated CONFIGAPP feature, e.g. configurations can be uploaded and downloaded to the smartphone and thus stored on the centralized DELTANET server. Uploadable recordings/photos of the installed components and configuration complete the data collection, which represents a further source of information, especially for maintenance/service tasks.
- DELTANET CONFIGAPP: The app (available for Android, iOS and Windows) allows to configure (via Wi-Fi) Delta Nodes/Amplifiers using a mobile device or Windows laptop. The FOSTRA-C module acts as wireless access point, inserted temporarily in the corresponding slot of the node/amplifier. Thus onsite the service staff can use the app to download and modify a configuration of connected devices. CONFIGAPP is available as a standalone version and also embedded in SCANAPP.
- A system description can be found in our catalogue HFC Products and Monitoring (Starting page 4)
Which might also interest you: